Types of Divorces in Tampa Bay & Florida
- Simplified Dissolution of Marriage (Uncontested Divorce, no children, no alimony, parties agree )
- Dissolution of Marriage without Children or Property
- Dissolution of Marriage with Property, but no Children
- Dissolution of Marriage with Children
We provide sound legal counsel and options for divorcing couples. If you are looking to hire the best contested divorce attorney or a high net worth divorce attorney in Tampa Bay for your unique needs, reach out to our law firm.
Typically, Tampa divorce lawyers lean towards divorce litigation or some rely heavily on settling in mediation. There are law firms that focus solely on Collaborative Divorce, yet, if that process should fail, their client will have to seek counsel outside of that firm.
At Nilo J Sanchez & Associates PA Family Law & Divorce Attorneys, we are committed to providing divorcing couples options to reach resolve. With over 25+ years of experience and with a focus on Florida Family Law, we can provide the following services at any time during the divorce process:
- Collaborative Divorce | Learn about the differences between a collaborative divorce and a traditional divorce process.
- Negotiations/Mediation | Resolve matters that must be settled without court intervention or “litigation.
- Divorce Litigation | Most divorces settle out of court, however some do end up in court. Should this occur, Attorney Sanchez is an experienced formidable divorce litigation attorney in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco County, Fl.
- Join us on LinkedIn
Contact Nilo J Sanchez & Associates PA Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Telephone: (813) 879-4600
Send a Secure Message