Divorce Attorneys Carrollwood, Florida


Carrollwood Divorce, Family Law

Nilo J Sanchez & Associates represent clients in Carrollwood, in Hillsborough County, FL. To schedule a consultation with a family law attorney, contact us below or call 813-879-4600.

Carrollwood – Abogado de divorcio y familia, Se habla español

Answering a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage in Hillsborough County

If you’ve been served with a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage in Carrollwood, Florida your case will be heard in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court ,Hillsborough County, Florida. You are required by law to provide answers to the courts in a contested divorce and it will be highly beneficial to hire a divorce attorney in Carrollwood, FL.  If you and your spouse have minor children, and your divorce is a contested divorce, the links below contain information about the matters that must be settled under Florida Divorce Law:

Filing for Divorce in Carrollwood, Florida

If you need to file a petition for dissolution of marriage in a contested divorce in Hillsborough County or if you will be divorcing and have high net worth, it is important to hire the best divorce lawyer in Carrollwood which means one that suits your particular needs. Contested and higher net worth divorces can present higher conflict and requires the expertise of a seasoned high net worth family lawyer.  When filing for divorce, it is important that your attorney will be focused on your best interests and has your future best interests in mind. Your sound and secure future is of the utmost importance to us and settling your divorce right the first time makes all of the difference for our clients. 

Modifications of  Divorce – Final Judgements

Divorce modifications –  Getting your divorce settlement right the first time is crucial but there are times when modifications may be necessary. Nilo J Sanchez & Associates represent men and women who need to enforce or modify judgements, such as alimony, child support and timesharing and other matters pertaining to children. If you have questions or to schedule a consultation please reach out to us today at 813-879-4600. 

Family Law – Custody, Paternity, Parental Relocation

If you are unmarried with minor children, we offer representation in the following areas:

  • Establishing Paternity –  Hiring a paternity lawyer will be highly beneficial when establishing paternity in Hillsborough County, Florida. Navigating the family courts to sort out child support, parenting plans and custody can be difficult. You don’t have to do it alone.
  • Paternity lawsuits Carrollwood or in Hillsborough County – If you are named in a paternity lawsuit in Hillsborough County, FL, Nilo J Sanchez will provide you with the experienced counsel you’ll need to ensure that your rights are protected.
  • Parental Relocation with a Minor Child – Whether you’re a mom who is seeking to relocate for the best interest of your child, such as a new job or familial support, or a Dad who has been served with a  Motion for Parental Relocation, Nilo J Sanchez & Associates can provide you with sound, aggressive representation.
Attorney Sanchez is a top-rated child custody lawyer in Hillsborough County, Florida and believes that “Nothing is More Important than Your Family.”
Contact Nilo J Sanchez & Associates

Top rated Tampa Family Law AttorneyNilo J Sanchez & Associates – Our office is conveniently located in Tampa just minutes from Carrollwood, FL. We represent clients in Northdale, Cheval West, Cheval and Lutz, Florida and surrounding areas in Hillsborough County .

If your family law case is in the Sixth Judicial Circuit  in Pasco or Pinellas, please click here for more information.