How to Obtain Exclusive Use of Marital Home in Tampa Bay & Florida

Attorney Briana Leigh Dimler at Nilo J Sanchez & Associates PA  located in Tampa, Florida discusses some reasons and solutions for obtaining temporary, exclusive use of your marital home. Couples can enter into a mutual agreement or, if domestic violence, mental health or physical health is in question, motioning the courts for temporary, exclusive use of the marital home may be in order.  

Family Law & Divorce Lawyers – Tampa Bay

Nilo J Sanchez & Associates are seasoned Tampa Family Law & Divorce Lawyers who represent clients in Hillsborough County, Pinellas County and Pasco County Florida. We offer sound legal strategies and legal solutions in a variety of areas, including;

For information or to schedule a consultation, call (813) 879-4600 or leave a secure message below. 

Message Nilo J Sanchez & Associates PA Family Law & Divorce Attorneys

    Motion for Exclusive Use of Marital Home Florida

    A judge may issue an order for exclusive use and possession of the marital home, which permits one person to stay in the marital home exclusively. Couples may enter into a mutual agreement while divorcing or there may be domestic violence, health or mental health reasons to motion the courts for temporary relief.